Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Time For Giving Thanks

I have never had to cook a Thanksgiving meal! Don't get me wrong, I have contributed to many a feast, but this year was the first time in my entire marriage that I was confronted with the possibility of having to put on a Thanksgiving meal all by myself. We no longer live near Dan's family and with my parent's having moved to Scotland it seemed inevitable that I might actually have to cook a turkey. Luckily, our friends invited us over instead, and I was spared for one more year. I did make the rolls, pumpkin pie, apple pie, mashed potatoes, stuffing, and a veggie tray though.




Cicialy's Kindergarten Thanksgiving play was precious. She was a little pilgrim girl and memorized her part perfectly. I am still not sure why her teacher put black spots all over thier faces. They kind of look they have small pox or something!






No comments: