Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What We've Been Up To

We've been busy! I love being busy! Weston started preschool twice a week (the only downside is that every 5th week it is my turn to teach). Cicialy turned 6, got a new bike, and learned how to ride without training wheels. I am shuttling William, Cicialy, and other neighborhood kids to and from the elementary school frequently. Since the weather has finally cooled down a tad we are biking, and I love it! Cicialy started taking soccer and is really quite good for a beginner. She has scored several goals but is even better at assisting other players in getting goals. Whenever her best friend Kara makes a goal she runs over to her to give her a hug. It is so sweet. William is loving Kung Fu. I have starting running with friends 3 mornings a week after dropping the big kids off at school and doing toning/cardio videos together the other 2 days. I never thought I would say this but I am actually enjoying running! My Stake encouraged the sisters at the General Relief Society Broadcast to read the Book of Mormon by the end of the year. They passed out a schedule that included scriptures to mark each day, relevant quotes, and thought questions. I am really enjoying this as well. Below are some random pictures from the last few months.










No comments: