Weston's Two Month Stats:
Weight: 13 lbs. 2 oz.
Length: 23 1/4 inches
Head Circumference: 16 inches
Weston's Two Month Milestones:
1) He truly smiles now (it is so handsome!)
2) He loves to hold conversations with his mommy
(he babbles, waits for me to respond, and then babbles back at me - we had a 25 minute conversation like this two days ago)
3) He rolls over from his tummy to his back
4) Sleeps longer stretches during the night (usually 6 to 7 hours)
5) Has slept through the night 3 times
6) Loves to grab hold of mommy's hair and hold on for dear life
7) Loves having his legs pumped like a bicycle
8) Calms down when the family sings "You Are my Sunshine" to him
9) Loves to have the Baby Einstein soft plastic books read to him
10) He loves to snuggle!
On Sunday July 6th, Weston was blessed in sacrament meeting at our church. Dan peformed the ordinance with my father "Papagator", my grandfather Freeman, two of my uncles (Web and Ron), and my cousin Ronnie assisting in the circle. Weston Reed Packer is the name he will be known by on the records of the church and on this earth life and he was blessed with love and kindness, the ability to listen, to be a good example, to have foresight and a discerning spirit, to have joy and peace especially as he listens to the spirit, and to have a kind heart. Weston behaved great during the whole blessing. We were sad that no one from Dan's side of the family was able to be there, but were grateful that we had several members from my extended family there to share this special event with us.